Walk up tickets available at boat dock one hour before each departure
Scroll down to buy Online….Please read policy first
Read before purchasing tickets:
Purchasing tickets though this website you are agreeing to all following rules regulations and restrictions.
- Online ticket purchases must be completed before your departure date. You will receive an email confirmation instantly when your ticket purchase is completed. If you do not receive your email confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org your name and purchase date and we will resend the email ticket confirmation. If possible, send us an alternate email address. If you cannot access a computer you may bring a valid ID to the ticket window 1 hour before your departure and we can look your ticket order up from our guest list.
- If limited online tickets are sold out for your selected date, walk up tickets are available at Gulfport ticket window one hour before each departure.
- Discount tickets(Senior Citizen or Military) can be purchased in person at Gulfport ticket window one hour before each departure. Valid I.D Required and must be present.
- Online ticket must be exchanged for boarding pass 30 minutes before departure and can only be redeemed on date shown or ticket will be void, no exceptions. Valid I.D. required. Children must be present for age verification. Children under the age of 16 must be supervised by an adult 18 or older to board the ferry boat. Follow signs to the “Online” ticket window.
- No refund for unused tickets since your seat was reserved for that day.
- Confirm ferry schedule & date before purchasing tickets. Click to view schedule.
- Weather conditions may affect schedule. If trip is cancelled due to weather, full refunds will be applied to your purchasing credit card. Please allow 2-3 days for processing.
- Online ticket rates are discounted $2 but there is a 6% online ticket fee to reserve in advance.