Join us for a dolphin watching adventure, including a tour of the Gulfport Harbor.
Duration: 1 – 2.5 hours
Available Dates: any day, year-round
Note: Prices listed reflect starting prices for our three vessels and do not reflect applicable taxes. Food, beverages, and entertainment not included. Client may choose a caterer, band, or DJ from our list below, or select their own. Prices reflect departures from our Gulfport or Biloxi dock. An extra charge applies for vessels departing from a different location. Please contact us for a quote!
Experience an exclusive private cruise on the Mississippi Sound!
Our vessels can provide a one-of-a-kind cocktail or light dinner party aboard one of our 100-ft. plus passenger vessels Gulf Islander or Capt. Pete. The smaller, but comfortable 65-ft. Pan American Clipper is also an option. Entertain your clients, friends, and colleagues on a delightful cruise along the beach between Gulfport and Biloxi.
Choose a departure time that best accommodates your group. Select one of several caterers we use to help design a menu set to your budget and taste. Private cruises are designed for up to 200 guests aboard our largest vessel, the Gulf Islander, up to 150 folks on the Capt. Pete, and up to 100 passengers aboard our smaller vessel, the Pan American Clipper. All vessels offer two deck levels with a bar, dance floor, and an open-air upper deck that provides passengers a unique opportunity for viewing the delightful coast sunsets and night sky. Our staff is happy to help you plan your function with several options available, including DJs, live music, lighting, decorations, or anything needed for your special event cruise in Biloxi or Gulfport.
Private Charter Rates
|Vessel||1 Hour||2 Hours||2 1/2 Hours|
|Pan American Clipper||$700||$1200||$1400|
Theme Cruise Package Options
- 5 hours, 50-150 passengers
- Depart at 3:30 p.m. for West Ship Island (departure time can be adjusted with advance notice).
- Enjoy West Ship Island for 2.5 hours.
- Swim in clear Gulf waters.
- Relax in our beach chairs.
- Enjoy the sunset and the sparkling city lights of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Our most popular Private Cruise!
- 1.5 hours, 50-100 passengers
- Board the Pan American Clipper, explore the Mississippi sound watching for Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat.
- 2 hours, 50 – 150 passengers
- View the Mississippi State Port, a major distribution point for Dole and Chiquita.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Gulfport/Biloxi Coast.
- Optional narrated history of the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Watch for Atlantic bottlenose dolphins upper and lower decks on your choice of any of our 3 vessels.
- Climate-controlled seating for year-round comfort.
- 2.5 hours, up to 150 passengers
- Enjoy the Mississippi Gulf Coast from the ideal vantage point.
- Add a band or DJ.
- Engagement party/celebrations sunset cruise
- Wedding showers sunset cruise
- Rehearsal dinners moonlight cruise
- Wedding ceremony on the Capt. Pete or Ship Island
- Wedding reception moonlight cruise
Call Kevin for more information 228-864-1014, Option 3 or email at [email protected]
Ship Island staff will set up and help serve all food and beverages for your event. Additional charges may apply for parties over 150 passengers. Cruises are subject to reservations and signed contract. Music is extra. Deposit required.