Experience Mississippi’s best beaches! Swim, snorkel, explore, or just relax, and leave the transportation to us.
Note: Prices listed reflect starting prices for our three vessels and do not reflect applicable taxes. Food, beverages, and entertainment not included. Client may choose a caterer, band, or DJ from our list below, or select their own. Prices reflect departures from our Gulfport Dock. An extra charge applies for vessels departing from a different location. Please contact us for a quote!
Experience an exclusive private cruise on the Mississippi Sound!
Our vessels can provide a one-of-a-kind cocktail or light dinner party aboard one of our 100-ft. plus passenger vessels Gulf Islander or Capt. Pete. Entertain your clients, friends, and colleagues on a delightful cruise along the beach between Gulfport and Biloxi.
Choose a departure time that best accommodates your group. Select one of several caterers we use to help design a menu set to your budget and taste. Private cruises are designed for up to 150 guests aboard our largest vessel, the Gulf Islander, up to 125 folks on the Capt. Pete. All vessels offer two deck levels with a bar, dance floor, and an open-air upper deck that provides passengers a unique opportunity for viewing the delightful coast sunsets and night sky. Our staff is happy to help you plan your function with several options available, including DJs, live music, lighting, decorations, or anything needed for your special event cruise in Biloxi or Gulfport.
Also available is a USCG “6 Passenger” Boat for Dolphin Tours, Sunset Cruises, or Island Tours:
Email us for a quote at [email protected]
PRIVATE CHARTER RATES
|Vessel||1 Hour||2 Hours|
THEME CRUISE PACKAGE OPTIONS
- 5 hours, 50-150 passengers
- Depart at 3:30 p.m. for West Ship Island (departure time can be adjusted with advance notice).
- Enjoy West Ship Island for 2.5 hours.
- Swim in clear Gulf waters.
- Relax in our beach chairs.
- Enjoy the sunset and the sparkling city lights of the Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Our most popular Private Cruise!
- 1.5 hours, 50-100 passengers
- Board the M/V Capt Pete, explore the Mississippi sound watching for Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat.
- 2 hours, 50 – 150 passengers
- View the Mississippi State Port, a major distribution point for Dole and Chiquita.
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise along the Gulfport/Biloxi Coast.
- Optional narrated history of the Mississippi Gulf Coast.
- Watch for Atlantic bottlenose dolphins upper and lower decks on your choice of any of our 3 vessels.
- Climate-controlled seating for year-round comfort.
- 2.0 hours, up to 150 passengers
- Enjoy the Mississippi Gulf Coast from the ideal vantage point.
- Add a band or DJ.
- Engagement party/celebrations sunset cruise
- Wedding showers sunset cruise
- Rehearsal dinners moonlight cruise
- Wedding ceremony on the Capt. Pete or Ship Island
- Wedding reception moonlight cruise
Call Kevin for more information 228-864-1014 or email at [email protected]
Ship Island staff will set up and help serve all food and beverages for your event. Additional charges may apply for parties over 150 passengers. Cruises are subject to reservations and signed contract. Music is extra. Deposit required.
Let us help you celebrate the life of a love one by spreading their ashes in the Gulf. We offer 1 and 2 hour Memorial Cruises. You choose the time and date convenient for your family. $800 per hour aboard the M/V Capt Pete
Come enjoy a (1) hour cruise along the Gulf Coast for students at a special rate of $500 for up to 75 students aboard the M/V Capt Pete.
Suggested Caterers & Music
Caterers: Salute’s 228-864-2500 / Harbor View Cafe 228-864-8949 / www.Savageskillet.com
DJ: www.tristarsound.com One Man Band: 228-209-2256
Call for additional entertainment options